Work permitting is a complex business process. Many permits and certificates must be successfully integrated with scheduling to orchestrate an efficient turnaround or improve day-to-day operations. Most companies rely on paper-based systems that are highly inefficient. The key is to understand the state of permits and certificates at shift handover and to avoid having to re-create permits too frequently.
This webinar will show you an effective electronic work permitting program. We will demonstrate ideal processes and walk through a Day-In-The-Life (DILO) scenario for work permitting. Last, we will share some reporting strategies including a real-time dashboard for permit and certificate status within a project.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- Best Practises in designing work permitting processes, policies, and procedures
- Key business processes and systems to integrate with electronic work permits
- Work permitting Day-In-The-Life (DILO)
- How to leverage Operational Risk Management
- An overview of a leading work permitting solution
- Effective auditing of work permitting management systems
- Key metrics and performance management considerations