Work Permitting is a complex business process and continues to be one of the top OSHA citations. Many permits and certificates must be successfully integrated with scheduling to orchestrate an efficient turnaround or improve day-to-day operations. Most companies rely on paper-based systems that are highly inefficient and the key to successful reporting is understanding the state of your permits and certificates at shift handover to avoid having to recreate permits too frequently.
This webinar will show you an effective electronic Work Permitting program. We will demonstrate ideal processes and walk through a Day-In-The-Life (DILO) scenario for work permitting. Last, we will share some real-life examples in a digital solution along with some reporting strategies.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- Best Practices in designing Work Permitting processes, policies, and procedures
- Key business processes and systems to integrate with electronic work permits
- Work Permitting Day-In-The-Life (DILO) examples
- An overview of a leading Work Permitting solution
- Effective auditing of Work Permitting management systems
- Key metrics and performance management considerations