Training is a basic requirement in every industry, driven by regulatory compliance. With the onset of COVID-19, new challenges have emerged with leveraging a remote workforce, proving companies must pivot from training to a competency-based culture with new ways of collaborating. This results in a more resilient workforce, with improved operational discipline and maximized efficiency.
This webinar will the key aspects of training and competency. We’ll also demonstrate how companies deal with the current downturn followed their need to staff back-up and ensure a revitalized workforce has the skills and technology necessary to cope with the uptick in production in 2021.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- The shortcomings of traditional training
- How to create a framework for a competent workforce
- New ways to collaborate to improve a remote workforce along with frontline workers
- How a Connected Workforce is relevant in 2021
- The need for knowledge resources at the point of work including a comprehensive management system to improve governance
- What technologies are needed to maximize efficiency while achieving operational discipline