Failure elimination starts with precise information about the origin of problems, which components are failing, and why. While previous maintenance strategies could improve and better inform decision-making processes, a modern approach to failure elimination supercharges failure reporting and analysis.
In this webinar, we’ll define a true asset lifecycle philosophy in terms of equipment performance – what are the equipment performance expectations overall that sum up production requirements over time? We’ll also demonstrate how Problem–Failure-Cause codes work with your EAM/CMMS to provide maintenance with granular insights into equipment corrective maintenance activities.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- The Business Case for the Fourth Generation of Maintenance
- Best Practices in designing failure elimination processes, standards, and procedures
- Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
- Key metrics and performance management considerations
- The importance of interoperability in Failure Elimination
- Ensuring Maintenance has the information necessary to improve asset reliability