Process industries, including energy industry sectors, manage the safety of their operations using similar risk management processes. Safety & Environmental Critical Elements (SECE) are designed to help organisations identify and mitigate risk.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss current leading practises for SECE management. We’ll also explain the primary concerns with Major Accident Hazards (MAH) and their environmental consequences. Then, we’ll explore the best ways for companies to control major accidents in offshore industry.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- Applications of SECE in the Process Industries
- How to identify MAHs and create appropriate Risk Categories
- The use of maintenance, inspection, and testing activities
- How to deal with SECE Deficiencies
- A leading integrated IT Solution Demonstration