For asset-intensive industries, human error typically causes 60-70% of events that lead to production losses. In this webinar, we’ll discuss how to approach PLA to maximize profits and reduce human error. We’ll also explore ways to reduce production losses long-term, move reactive work to planned work, and improve operational discipline. We’ll also outline an overall framework for understanding true production capacity over time and the sources of deviation–or loss–from that capacity.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- What an effective PLA framework entails
- How to reduce human error, identify defects, and measure losses
- How operations and production co-exist in a digital realm
- How to eliminate future losses
- The role of reliability engineering in PLA
- A brief overview of a leading IT solution for PLA