Nearly 40% of incidents occur at the shift handover. As a result, managing shift handovers well is key to improving profitability and managing risks. Integrating the board operator with the field operator means everyone who needs it can access the right information to bring the new shift up to speed quickly and accurately.
In this webinar, you’ll discover ways to improve communications at shift handovers by ensuring key information is fully, clearly communicated. We’ll also discuss strategies to ensure Operator Logs information integrates with other core work processes.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- How a visualization environment improves situational awareness and what it means for operators
- The business case for Operator Logs
- Practical approaches to efficiently handling shift notes, standing orders, Operator Rounds, and MOCs
- Sample Operator Log standards, policies, and procedures
- How Operator Rounds and Logs form the core of an operations management system
- Using tags to get trend information and create powerful reports
- Key metrics and performance management considerations
- A brief overview of a leading IT solution for Operator Logs