This webinar will share why Operational Risk Management (ORM) goes well beyond EH&S and PSM compliance. ORM is a comprehensive framework for managing risk that covers areas including EH&S, supply chain, operations, project management, maintenance, and engineering. This robust subset of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) helps companies detect and manage risks to acceptable levels to ensure business continuity. In this webinar we’ll explore why this view benefits companies in multiple ways and how to get those benefits.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- What is good risk management?
- How compliance constrains operations
- The difference between ERM and ORM
- Understanding how ISO 31000 can be utilized as a framework for ERM
- A maturity roadmap for ORM that leads to Operational Excellence
- How to create a risk registry for monitoring threats and create a risk control inventory
- Key metrics and performance management considerations