When: October 20, 2020, 11:00 am - 11:45 am CDT
Companies know efficient operation is a key to improving profitability. Changes to operation are constrained by compliance, and decision makers need access to the right information so they can make timely, risk-informed decisions.
Attendees will learn how companies today can enforce timely data collection, empower maintenance and operations personnel with key information and capabilities, and protect field workers. The result is “strategic mobility” that gives field personnel all the information they need, at the point of work.
Many past approaches to delivering mission-critical information depended upon legacy systems that supported only limited work processes. Today, Operator Rounds information needs to integrate with other core work processes including operator logs, shift handover, procedures and work instructions, work management, inspections, historian readings, Pre-Startup Safety Reviews (PSSR), and other key processes.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- Creating a “Strategic Mobile” Framework
- Using barcoding and RFID to get instant information on historical data gathered at the asset level
- Accessing tags to get trend information and powerful reports
- Integrating mobile functions with other core business processes
- The benefits an operations visualization environment to improve situational awareness by simplifying and contextualizing visual data
- Integrating Operator Rounds into compliance activities
- An overview of an Operator Rounds solution
Upcoming EventsNext Generation Operator Rounds Webinar
October 20, 2020Next Generation Operator Logs Webinar
October 21, 2020Asset Strategy Webinar
October 27, 2020Asset Performance Management Webinar
November 5, 2020PSSR Webinar
November 10, 2020Incident Management and Loss Prevention Webinar
November 24, 2020Work Permitting Webinar
December 15, 2020PS Congres
May 12, 2021SAVE THE DATE:
API 2021 Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit
June 7, 2021