Attendees will explore a new, more integrated approach to Next-Generation Asset Performance Management (APM) 4.0; one that integrates new regulations and changes as they happen, enabling organizations to improve and sustain business performance. This enhanced APM framework, delivered via robust, integrated, mobile-friendly technology incorporates Human Performance, Process Safety and Conduct of Operations, leading to overall Operational Excellence and reducing inspection and maintenance costs. Learn about an efficient and effective, best-in-class comprehensive approach that aligns with ISO 55000.
This webinar will present a comprehensive solution set for asset integrity and reliability to enable clients to manage their entire fleet of fixed and rotating assets. A new culture of risk-based asset management changes views about how process safety, maintenance, inspection, operations and engineering should work together to drive asset performance. Find better ways to manage time based inspection, risk based inspection, integrity operating windows, and other core functional reporting needs.
Key outcomes of this new approach:
- Enhanced EH&S / PSM compliance
- Reduced risk
- Traditional APM / APM 3.0 vs. Next-Gen APM 4.0
- The impact of human performance on APM
- How Asset Strategy and Asset Health play an integral part in achieving Next-Gen APM 4.0
- How are Conduct of Operations and the Connected Workforce relevant to Next-Gen APM 4.0
- Improved equipment reliability and uptime
- How to leverage your enterprise asset management solution to derive additional value
- An overview of a leading integrated platform for Next-Gen APM 4.0