Most companies focus on facility and technology change to address their compliance needs, but only a few of these companies have formal work processes to manage organizational change. Without effective work processes, organizational changes such as mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, staffing changes, transitioning to a remote workforce, or budget revisions can impact management systems at the plant level.
Management Of Organizational Change (MOOC) is your path forward to address compliance needs, develop effective management systems, and achieve Operational Excellence. This webinar will explore how to develop an effective MOOC Program and the impacts of interoperability to derive efficiency and effectiveness.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- MOOC Trigger Points
- How to address Short Service Employees
- Sample MOOC standards (Policies and Procedures)
- How to design an effective MOOC process
- Organizational Structure Change Risk Assessment and Mitigation Planning
- How to address contractors in a COVID-19 environment
- Succession Planning
- Meaningful MOOC auditing and metrics
- How automating the MOOC process leads to business process improvement