Management of Change (MOC) is the most challenging business process to implement in a manufacturing plant and continues to be one of the top OSHA citations.
Explore how to manage change effectively and efficiently – including personnel and organizational change – and learn how companies are successfully meeting the challenges of MOC today while also addressing Pre-Startup Safety Reviews.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- Breaking down the complex inputs into an MOC program
- Sample MOC standards (Policies and Procedures)
- Creating an effective process for identifying hazards and managing risks
- When does Organizational Change make sense?
- How to design an effective PSSR process and checklist
- How to create effective automated processes that reduce risk and enhance efficiency
- What are the outcomes when companies follow best practices for MOC?
- How automating the MOC process leads to business process improvement
- A maturity roadmap for MOC
- Key metrics and performance management considerations
- An overview of a leading digital solution for MOC