When: February 11, 2021, 11:00 am - 11:45 am CST
You still have PHAs to complete, pandemic or not. Now what? This webinar will explore an effective, virtual Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) process that can be used to complete a comprehensive PHA. OS has developed Intelligent PHA, which gives your team a jump start by pre-populating industry-standard risks, cause-consequence pairs and other experiential knowledge. Under the guidance of a trained facilitator, Intelligent PHA assists your team in effective evaluation of hazards and risks, even in a virtual setting.
The team can review these standard assumptions effectively and then address unique conditions specific to your facility. In a virtual meeting, Intelligent PHA encourages interaction from each participant in assessing the risk, helping to mitigate the challenges of operating in a virtual setting.
Using Intelligent PHA with your team, whether face to face or virtual, is like going to a meeting with an agenda versus the alternative — and we’ve all been in those meetings, haven’t we?
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- We’re all facing new organizational threats, including COVID-19
- Erasing geographic boundaries and ensuring continuity of required activities
- What are best practices for PHAs, and how do they apply in a virtual environment?
- What are the most common PHA deficiencies overall, and how can you mitigate or eliminate them in a virtual environment?
- What are the efficiencies, cost savings and quality enhancements possible via virtual?
- What are the pitfalls in a virtual environment and how can you address them?
- Exploring a virtual PHA solution
Upcoming EventsWork Permitting Webinar
December 15, 2020Asset Health Webinar
January 14, 2021Conduct of Operations Webinar
January 21, 2021Management Of Organizational Change (MOOC) Webinar
January 28, 2021Intelligent PHA Webinar
February 11, 2021Operational Risk Management (ORM) Webinar
February 18, 2021Risk-Based Inspection (RBI) Webinar
March 4, 2021Management of Change (MOC) Webinar
March 11, 2021Process Safety Information Webinar
April 8, 2021Mechanical Integrity Webinar
May 6, 2021PS Congres
May 12, 2021Intelligent PHA Webinar
May 13, 2021SAVE THE DATE:
API 2021 Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit
June 7, 2021Work Permitting Webinar
June 10, 2021Operational Risk Management (ORM) Webinar
June 17, 2021Pressure Relief Devices Webinar
July 22, 2021Intelligent Operations Webinar
July 29, 2021Next Generation Asset Performance Management (APM 4.0) Webinar
August 12, 2021PSSR Webinar
September 16, 2021Asset Strategy Webinar
September 23, 2021Management of Change (MOC) Webinar
October 7, 2021Asset Health Webinar
October 21, 2021Work Permitting Webinar
November 4, 2021