You still have PHAs to complete, despite ongoing organizational challenges. This webinar will explore an effective, virtual Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) process that can be used to complete a comprehensive PHA. Under the guidance of a trained facilitator, Intelligent PHA assists your team in effective evaluation of hazards and risks, even in a virtual setting.
Using Intelligent PHA with your team, face to face or virtual, is like going to a meeting with an agenda versus the alternative — and we’ve all been in those meetings, haven’t we?Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- Erasing geographic boundaries and ensuring continuity of required activities
- What are best practices for PHAs, and how do they apply in a virtual environment?
- What are the most common PHA deficiencies overall, and how can you mitigate or eliminate them in a virtual environment?
- What are the efficiencies, cost savings and quality enhancements possible via virtual?
- What are the pitfalls in a virtual environment and how can you address them?
- Exploring a virtual PHA solution