You still have PHAs to complete, pandemic or not. Now what? This webinar will explore an effective, virtual Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) process that can be used to complete a comprehensive PHA. OS has developed Intelligent PHA, which gives your team a jump start by pre-populating industry-standard risks, cause-consequence pairs and other experiential knowledge. Under the guidance of a trained facilitator, Intelligent PHA assists your team in effective evaluation of hazards and risks, even in a virtual setting.
The team can review these standard assumptions effectively and then address unique conditions specific to your facility. In a virtual meeting, Intelligent PHA encourages interaction from each participant in assessing the risk, helping to mitigate the challenges of operating in a virtual setting.
Using Intelligent PHA with your team, whether face to face or virtual, is like going to a meeting with an agenda versus the alternative — and we’ve all been in those meetings, haven’t we?Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- We’re all facing new organizational threats, including COVID-19
- Erasing geographic boundaries and ensuring continuity of required activities
- What are best practices for PHAs, and how do they apply in a virtual environment?
- What are the most common PHA deficiencies overall, and how can you mitigate or eliminate them in a virtual environment?
- What are the efficiencies, cost savings and quality enhancements possible via virtual?
- What are the pitfalls in a virtual environment and how can you address them?
- Exploring a virtual PHA solution