COVID-19 has presented unparalleled challenges to many companies, leaving them thinking differently. Rather than return and recover, organisations must emerge and evolve by taking bold new approaches to achieving Operational Excellence.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the Intelligent Operations framework and how companies who implement it can achieve new levels of performance, leading to a safer, more efficient, more effective organisation. We’ll also discuss the journey companies undertake to achieve OE 4.0, which offers significant advantages over previous initiatives focused only on compliance assurance.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- Operations at the point of production
- Production Loss Management: uncovering the value in your hidden plant
- Intelligent Operations as a framework: Data Systems, Analysis, Systems of Record
- Exploring practical differences possible through the framework
- How to create a roadmap for Operational Excellence aligned with OE 4.0
- The key to creating a business case for Value Engineering
- How technology can improve outcomes and how to approach digitization with OE