Failure Elimination starts with precise information about the origin of problems, which components are failing, and why. While previous maintenance strategies could improve and better inform decision-making processes, a modern approach to Failure Elimination supercharges failure reporting and analysis.
In this webinar, we’ll define a true asset lifecycle philosophy in terms of equipment performance – what are the equipment performance expectations overall that sum up production requirements over time? We’ll also demonstrate how Problem–Failure-Cause codes work with your EAM / CMMS to provide maintenance with granular insights into equipment corrective maintenance activities.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- The Business Case for Failure Elimination
- How Failure Elimination ties into an asset strategy
- Best Practices in designing Failure Elimination processes, standards, and procedures
- Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS), and how they account for production losses
- Implementation of good asset standards, including Problem-Failure-Action Codes
- Key metrics and performance management considerations
- The importance of interoperability in Failure Elimination
- A maturity roadmap for Failure Elimination
- A sample digital solution for Failure Elimination