In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, enabling remote work is quickly becoming a competitive advantage. Companies who were already heading down a path of interoperable data-driven operations have had an easier time with this transition than companies who weren’t. In this webinar, we’ll examine the key components of a comprehensive workforce strategy within an agile, resilient organisation. We’ll also discuss the importance of sending and receiving critical information at the point of work through mobile devices via a Connected Workforce. Then, we’ll explore how an effective Connected Workforce framework will maximise efficiency and profitability, while minimising operational risk.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- How to create a Connected Workforce Framework
- The key foundational elements of a Connected Workforce
- How a single unified data model leads to a unified, single source of truth
- What part a Connected Workforce plays in interoperable data-driven operations
- How a Connected Workforce, done well, ultimately yields safe Conduct of Operations and enhanced compliance outcomes