Companies today run their plants beyond intended design limits to maximize production. These decisions are driven by margin constraints and lead to unplanned production disruptions, caused by equipment issues and increased safety incidents. To improve profitability outcomes without putting your license to operate at stake, production and operations need to get re-aligned through a Connected Workforce.
This webinar will examine the key aspects of a Connected Workforce and explore effective strategies for empowering a hybrid workforce. Learn to enable decision support so everyone knows the right tasks to work on at the right time, ensure your workforce is trained to perform those tasks safely, and provide actionable, correct information at the point of work.
Key Webinar Focus / Agenda:
- How to create a framework for Operations & Production
- How a Connected Workforce supports effective Conduct of Operations
- How mobility empowers workers at the shop floor
- How technology can improve outcomes and simplify implementation
- A demonstration of a leading Connected Workforce solution