Senior Implementation Consultant / Senior Solution Architect
Position: Senior Implementation Consultant / Senior Solution Architect Date Posted: January 20, 2020 Open: Until filled Reports to: Director of Implementations Location: Houston, TX
Job Summary:Operational Sustainability® (OS) is seeking a Senior Implementation Consultant/Senior Solution Architect who is a strong technical or business process consultant, has demonstrated an ability to communicate and work with people, and thus can support our clients who use our OESuite® software. OS offers software solutions and professional consulting services to address companies’ operational risk management and operational excellence needs. Our clients range from mid-tier to major operators in their space. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated communication, and/or technical, and/or business process skills. This is a mid- to senior-level position that will require attention to detail, a win-win focus between clients and the OS team, and a passion to grow with the company as you grow in the role. Applicants who have strong technical and communication skills are encouraged to apply.
General Description of Duties:This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Implementations. However, the position will work closely with clients and key internal staff, including the Project Management Office, Product Manager, Technology Officer, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). This position will be accountable for delivery of projects as assigned, based on a project plan, and driven by successful implementation of client requirements.
- Configure the delivery of software-related projects involving at least one of the following: EHS, PSM/SEMS, Asset Integrity, and design of work processes
- Provide onsite and remote support assistance to the client in defining system needs and solution specifications/requirements
- Lead software implementation/design, configuration, and training sessions
- Leverage SQL/MS Access to manipulate and migrate data to OESuite from other systems
- Develop SSRS reports and KPIs using SQL
- Requires approximately 25% travel to client locations local to Houston, and domestically within the United States
Other Duties:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Minimum Candidate Skills:
Successful candidate will have:
- 5 years of sector and industry experience, with preference given to candidates with 10 years of experience or more
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Implementation/consulting experience with technical background
- Have implementation experience with at least one off-the-shelf electronic information management solution (e.g. Meridium, PCMS, IHS opsEnvironmental, IHS Essential Suite, KMS, IHS Impact, Enviance, Enablon, Intelex, SAP EHS, or others)
- Proficient in SQL, MS SQL Server, and SSRS
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail, confidentiality, and thoroughness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Based in Houston