Safety Lifecycle Solution
Proper safety lifecycle management through our Safety Lifecycle Solution begins with facilitating a new PHA study or revalidating a previous study. Information from the study is made available for LOPA automatically based on risk-level filtering. OESuite® users can leverage our LOPA Feature to credit independent protective functions that sync to ensure you have the proper level of engineering and administrative safeguards while assessing changes to threats in real time.
After identifying Independent Protective Layer (IPL) gaps, engineers can develop Safety Requirement Specifications (SRS) and facilitate SIL selection and verification. OESuite® offers a robust SIL verification calculation engine and library of component type data.
Through our Safety Lifecycle Solution, users can conduct proof testing in the field according to the defined test interval and manage their SIS processes in accordance with industry standards (e.g., ISA 84 / IEC61511, OSHA 1910.119, 40 CFR Part 68). OESuite’s closed-loop system also highlights and diminishes risks and vulnerabilities before they lead to failures and incidents.
Whether you are operating a plant or addressing a capital project need, your personnel need to have a shared understanding of safeguard availability, plant configuration changes, and the necessity of managing risks as threats emerge. Through the OESuite® Safety Lifecycle Solution’s inherent interoperability, users can address changes to equipment and alarm setpoints, track operations and maintenance work orders, and track process safety tag bypasses.
OESuite® can also:
- Manage alarm design, operator documentation, setpoint changes, alarm rationalization, alarm shelving, automated event logs, and key performance indicator generation from the Alarm & IOW Management Module
- Track relief device information, scenarios, orifice sizing requirements, inspection requirements, and pop-test results in the Relief Device Management Module
- Associate assets back to individual LOPA scenarios as safeguards and IPLs through the LOPA Feature
- Log events, conduct formal investigations, and track recommendations to completion in the Incident Management + Mobile Module
- Manage design, equipment, operation, and technology changes to ensure every change is thoroughly evaluated before any modification and to inform impacted personnel through the Management of Change + Mobile Module
- Use the Inspection Management + Mobile Module to manage the periodic inspection and calibration of sensors and critical elements and the findings from those inspections
- Protect your personnel while executing work orders and capture any findings using the Work Permitting Module + Mobile
The safety and success of every process facility depends on comprehensive safety lifecycle management. Enable unified risk management through the OESuite® Safety Lifecycle Solution, covering all your safety lifecycle management needs – so that real visibility can lead to real peace of mind.
These are the core functions in all OESuite® Modules:
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Asset Registry / Navigation
- Audit Trail
- Calculation Engine
- Coordination Compliance
- Configurable Notifications
- Damage Mechanisms
- Data Export / Import
- Document Links / Attachments
- Form Builder
- Integration / Connectors
- KPI Manager
- Material Library
- Mobile Applications
- Module and Hierarchy Specific Security
- Multi-Lingual / International Formatting
- My Obligations / Calendar
- My Subscriptions
- Obligation Reassignment
- OE View
- Planning / Scheduling
- RACI Chart
- Report Builder
- Risk Ranking
- Risk Registry
- Robust Search
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Standard Reporting
- Visual Operations
- Workflow (Initiate, Approval, Execution, etc.)
For more information email us at email@example.com or call (713) 355-2900.
Operational Sustainability® makes operational excellence simple.
Succeeding in today’s complex, highly-regulated industries depends on how well your company manages operational risk and enables operational discipline. Our world-class advisory services and our industry-leading cloud-based, highly configurable software work together to enable your company to achieve operational excellence. To implement OE 4.0 and sustain operational integrity, companies must balance production goals with reliability, safety, and human and environmental factors. We identify and help you solve any issues to move to a real-time, mobilized risk-aware culture. With an average of more than 30 years of industry experience each, our advisors can design a solution tailored to your company’s culture and needs.
Learn how Operational Sustainability can advise your workforce through our consulting services and support your journey to operational excellence through our OESuite® software platform. See our full slate of free webinars, white papers, detailed module information, and scheduled workshops online at drivingoe.com.
This document is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. This proposal contains information that is proprietary and confidential to Operational Sustainability, LLC, and shall not be disclosed outside the recipient’s company or duplicated, used or disclosed in whole or in part by the recipient for any purpose other than to evaluate this proposal. Any other use or disclosure in whole or in part of this information without the express written permission of Operational Sustainability, LLC is prohibited.
Operational Sustainability, LLC is a Delaware limited liability corporation.