With the OESuite® Reliability Module, users can facilitate RCM or FMEA analyses on generic or specific assets and prioritize their facility’s maintenance backlog when choices must be made. Users can also filter data, modify the worksheet’s appearance to highlight a column’s importance, and add new columns (e.g., dropdown, risk ranking, smart text, calculated field).
The OESuite® Reliability Module also supports a number of RCM methodologies, including RCM2™ and RCM3™, incorporating the Decision Diagrams by guiding the users through the consequences tree.
The OESuite® Reliability Module enables companies to target and eliminate potential failures before they occur, navigate options available, and successfully implement a reliability program. How? OESuite® relies on a structured process to determine tasks to eliminate, detect, and reduce the frequency of occurrence or reduce the consequence of each specific failure mode. The result is greater asset life, higher plant availability, higher quality, and reduced environmental and safety implications.
With the OESuite® Reliability Module, users can:
- Study documentation – relevant documents and study results are captured, and the simplified at-a-glance overview provides the current status of each study
- Study worksheets – flexible worksheets allow the user to add columns and customize the worksheet according to their policies and procedures
- Review and manage recommendations – recommendations can be seamlessly reviewed and managed through related OESuite® modules via our ‘Manage As’ functionality
- Streamline implementation – ensure nothing falls through the cracks through the inherent interoperability of OESuite®
OESuite® is interoperable – meaning, OESuite® helps ensure all key systems and areas work together from shared data and a shared operational view. Action items and tasks roll up to a single system to ensure concerns are proactively addressed and deliver the data your team needs to their fingertips.
Through the unique interoperability of OESuite®, users can:
- Enable criticality to be applied from the top down to individual equipment in the OESuite® Asset Analysis Module for further refinement and application in the OESuite® Reliability Module
- Roll up all asset criticality information seamlessly with the OESuite® Asset Registry / Navigation Function, inherent to all OESuite® modules
- Manage recommendations for specific equipment by equipment category to optimize and sustain their asset strategy with the OESuite® Asset Strategy Management Module
- Monitor asset health and asset-specific health indicators with the OESuite® Asset Health Module
- Convert recommendations to a Management of Change (MOC) with the OESuite® MOC + Mobile Module
- Create Corrective & Preventive Action Items (CAPA) to implement recommendations through the OESuite® CAPA + Mobile Module
- Convert reliability recommendations from work requests and integrate data into the Computerized Maintenance Management System with the OESuite® Work Management + Mobile Module
With the OESuite® Reliability Module, companies can ensure the realization of inherent safety and reliability levels of their equipment, restore equipment to inherent levels when deterioration occurs, and obtain the information necessary for design improvement of those items whose inherent reliability proves to be inadequate.
Accomplish your equipment uptime goals at a minimum total cost with the OESuite® Reliability Module.
The Reliability Module is a key component of this OESuite® Framework:
These are the core functions in all OESuite® Modules:
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Asset Registry / Navigation
- Audit Trail
- Calculation Engine
- Coordination Compliance
- Configurable Notifications
- Damage Mechanisms
- Data Export / Import
- Document Links / Attachments
- Form Builder
- Integration / Connectors
- KPI Manager
- Material Library
- Mobile Applications
- Module and Hierarchy Specific Security
- Multi-Lingual / International Formatting
- My Obligations / Calendar
- My Subscriptions
- Obligation Reassignment
- OE View
- Planning / Scheduling
- RACI Chart
- Report Builder
- Risk Ranking
- Risk Registry
- Robust Search
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Standard Reporting
- Visual Operations
- Workflow (Initiate, Approval, Execution, etc.)
For more information email us at email@example.com or call (713) 355-2900.
Operational Sustainability® makes operational excellence simple.
Succeeding in today’s complex, highly-regulated industries depends on how well your company manages operational risk and enables operational discipline. Our world-class advisory services and our industry-leading cloud-based, highly configurable software work together to enable your company to achieve operational excellence. To implement OE 4.0 and sustain operational integrity, companies must balance production goals with reliability, safety, and human and environmental factors. We identify and help you solve any issues to move to a real-time, mobilized risk-aware culture. With an average of more than 30 years of industry experience each, our advisors can design a solution tailored to your company’s culture and needs.
Learn how Operational Sustainability can advise your workforce through our consulting services and support your journey to operational excellence through our OESuite® software platform. See our full slate of free webinars, white papers, detailed module information, and scheduled workshops online at drivingoe.com.
This document is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. This proposal contains information that is proprietary and confidential to Operational Sustainability, LLC, and shall not be disclosed outside the recipient’s company or duplicated, used or disclosed in whole or in part by the recipient for any purpose other than to evaluate this proposal. Any other use or disclosure in whole or in part of this information without the express written permission of Operational Sustainability, LLC is prohibited.
Operational Sustainability, LLC is a Delaware limited liability corporation.