Quality Management Solution
- Schedule audits and evaluate supplier quality, qualifications, credentials, and documentation with the Audit Management + Mobile Module
- Investigate incidents, such as off-spec product, and manage complaints and claims with the Incident Management + Mobile Module
- Establish non-conformance systems based on ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004
- Create, track, manage, and close out action items on any mobile-enabled device with the Corrective & Preventive Action Item Management + Mobile Module
- Centralize documentation in a single, secure location and link important records to specific document versions with the Document Management + Mobile Module
- Manage chemical approvals, personnel, facility, and technology change across their organization with the Management of Change + Mobile Module
- Manage tasks and compliance activities on a one-time, recurring, or rolling recurring basis by the responsible person or team with the Task & Compliance Management + Mobile Module
- Assess risk, manage recommendations, and conduct robust risk assessments (i.e., HAZOP, FMECA) with the Process Risk Module
- Compare planned production to actual production and uncover root causes of loss with the Production Loss Analysis Module
- Author and manage incoming and outgoing safety data sheets with the Safety Data Sheet + Mobile Module
- Upload, create, and complete computer-based training via SCORM, AICC, and Tin Can (xAPI) and automatically launch training tasks with the Learning Management System + Mobile Module
- Manage planned and unplanned maintenance activities with the Work Management + Mobile Module and leverage our integration connectors to leading systems including IBM® Maximo, and SAP® PM
- Automate equipment calibration and allocate inspection and NDE resources as process or equipment conditions change with the Inspection Management + Mobile Module
The OESuite® Quality Management Solution manages all these key aspects, enabling a highly functional QMS that maximizes operational agility. As companies continue embracing digitization from an Industry 4.0 perspective, mobility will take on an elevated role in providing real-time information to plant personnel in the field. OESuite® delivers a best-in-class, mobile-friendly Quality Management Solution while building a resilient, empowered workforce – regardless of where the work is occurring.
With OESuite®, users can execute complex manufacturing procedures and work instructions, conduct calibration, facilitate inspections and audits, trigger work notifications, manage change, track tasks, and enter incidents, and non-conformances from any device, anywhere, across teams and shifts. Users can also communicate work instructions, SOPs, and training materials, standardize documentation practices to increase work efficiencies, and present information directly to operators, improving cycle time and enabling faster decision making.
Within the OESuite® Quality Management Solution, teams can collaborate in real-time to execute complex procedures, stay current on training,l og deviations and non-conformances, and approve or share quality content, regardless of their actual physical location. Users can also:
- Collaborate in real-time to execute complex procedures
- Log near-misses, incidents, and customer complaints
- Assess risks (i.e., FMEAs) and create a risk registery
- Ensure corrective actions and product deviations are addressed
- Conduct supplier audits
- Address change management through robust MOC
- Enforce standards, control revisions, and empower field personnel with procedures and work instructions
- Create an embedded chemical approval process that allows site-level oversight of chemicals bought, used, stored and shipped along with the engineering, administrative, and safety controls required to manage the process
- Aggregate reporting information and publish it effortlessly to dashboards
- Track chemical approvals, report key regulatory information, and author and manage safety data sheets
- Track and score supplier performance
- Track critical KPIs and gain valuable insights into product quality
The OESuite® Quality Management Solution helps companies minimize product non-conformances and maximize production, while ensuring you have a competent workforce leading to better quality control. By leveraging our comprehensive solution with other OESuite® frameworks like EHS Compliance and Workforce, users can achieve a complete 360-degree view of their quality program.
Manage, maintain, and improve quality across your organization with the OESuite® Quality Management Solution.
These are the core functions in all OESuite® Modules:
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Asset Registry / Navigation
- Audit Trail
- Calculation Engine
- Coordination Compliance
- Configurable Notifications
- Damage Mechanisms
- Data Export / Import
- Document Links / Attachments
- Form Builder
- Integration / Connectors
- KPI Manager
- Material Library
- Mobile Applications
- Module and Hierarchy Specific Security
- Multi-Lingual / International Formatting
- My Obligations / Calendar
- My Subscriptions
- Obligation Reassignment
- OE View
- Planning / Scheduling
- RACI Chart
- Report Builder
- Risk Ranking
- Risk Registry
- Robust Search
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Standard Reporting
- Visual Operations
- Workflow (Initiate, Approval, Execution, etc.)
For more information email us at email@example.com or call (713) 355-2900.
Operational Sustainability® makes operational excellence simple.
Succeeding in today’s complex, highly-regulated industries depends on how well your company manages operational risk and enables operational discipline. Our world-class advisory services and our industry-leading cloud-based, highly configurable software work together to enable your company to achieve operational excellence. To implement OE 4.0 and sustain operational integrity, companies must balance production goals with reliability, safety, and human and environmental factors. We identify and help you solve any issues to move to a real-time, mobilized risk-aware culture. With an average of more than 30 years of industry experience each, our advisors can design a solution tailored to your company’s culture and needs.
Learn how Operational Sustainability can advise your workforce through our consulting services and support your journey to operational excellence through our OESuite® software platform. See our full slate of free webinars, white papers, detailed module information, and scheduled workshops online at drivingoe.com.
This document is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. This proposal contains information that is proprietary and confidential to Operational Sustainability, LLC, and shall not be disclosed outside the recipient’s company or duplicated, used or disclosed in whole or in part by the recipient for any purpose other than to evaluate this proposal. Any other use or disclosure in whole or in part of this information without the express written permission of Operational Sustainability, LLC is prohibited.
Operational Sustainability, LLC is a Delaware limited liability corporation.