OESuite® Mobile Applications
Mobile Applications include these OESuite® Modules
Audit Management + Mobile
Condition Assessment + Mobile
Corr. & Preventive Action Item Mgmt + Mobile
Document Management + Mobile
Incident Management + Mobile
Inspection Management + Mobile
Learning Management System + Mobile
Management of Change + Mobile
Operator Rounds + Mobile
Pre-Startup Safety Review + Mobile
Procedure Management + Mobile
Safety Data Sheet + Mobile
Safety Instrumented Systems + Mobile
Task & Compliance Mgmt + Mobile
Waste Mangement + Mobile
Work Management + Mobile
Work Permitting + Mobile
One mobile platform. One system interface. One connected workforce.
OESuite® Mobile Applications deliver best-in-class mobile solutions for workforce, assets, operations, compliance, and risk. Gather and share data, generate actionable insights in real-time, and build a resilient, empowered workforce – regardless of where the work is occurring. How?
OESuite® is interoperable, user-friendly, and device independent. Empower your field workers with a single pane of glass view based on interoperability – multiple applications all utilizing the same data sets to generate a holistic view of the organization. Complete your operational picture by collecting critical data from your workforce and your assets to comprehensively manage Operational Risks, improve effective wrench time, and improve Operational Discipline.
Now, operations teams can collaborate in real-time to execute complex procedures in parallel or to document fieldwork activities like operator rounds, inspections, and work management, regardless of their actual physical proximity. And they can do it via their own phones or tablets if their devices are safe for their work site. OESuite® Mobile Applications put you in the cockpit for reliable operations.
Why Does Mobile Matter?
OESuite® Mobile Applications can enhance compliance assurance and improve Conduct of Operations (CoO):
- Facilitate visual inspections of equipment and judge its fitness-for-service
- Manage critical information in real-time and improve shift handover
- Enter information on any device from the field at the point of work
- Trigger work notifications and work orders based on the as-found condition of the equipment
- Conduct audits in the field and generate corrective actions
- Track your container movements and waste stream composition
- Use barcoding and RFID information to optimize routes
- Leverage historian and equipment tags at the asset level to see trend data and get a 360-degree view of your assets
- Initiate and close out tasks and checklists
- Walk down drawings in the field
- Conduct proof testing of safety instrumented systems
- Create corrective actions and complete action items offline
- Enact computer-based training and download acknowledgments (i.e., procedures)
Efficient Remote Collaboration
OESuite® Mobile Applications on tablets and phones enable more efficient remote collaboration. Our unique interoperability harnesses the power of our more than 50 modules and mobile applications to deliver real-time insights with a powerful unifying interface – meaning multiple applications all utilizing the same data sets, with ties to the main enterprise platform, can powerfully support operations work processes, address changes, and provide asset insights in real time.
Key Capabilities & Features
With OESuite® Mobile Applications, it’s easy to customize your screens and workflows to:
- Support barcoding
- Take pictures and annotate drawings
- Leverage GPS proximity monitoring
- Leverage GPS / Mobile Tower to determine user location
- Leverage connectors to integrate with systems, including SAP®, IBM® Maximo®, OpenText™ Documentum™, OSIsoft® PI, Aspen InfoPlus.21®, and JD Edwards by Oracle®
- Work online and offline (no internet)
- Audit trail on each transaction, including location
- Work on iOS, Android, and Windows
- Empower field personnel to attach photos and documents related to the record
- Download and store related documents to the record
- View all obligations (e.g., tasks, MOCs, action items, etc.)
- Check out procedures at the shift handover
- Track your team’s location and work execution progress
Gain insight into the health of your equipment. Spawn alerts and notifications when safe operating envelopes are exceeded. Trigger work instructions and procedures as conditions change. Conduct Lockout / Tagout before startup. Check oil conditions and levels, track lubrication consumption, take oil samples and analyze for contaminants and wear particles, and report any findings that need to be raised.
OESuite® Business Benefits for Mobile Applications
“We are projecting a 25 to 50% profit boost based on the analytics we are already seeing out of the system and what changes we can make. The plant is excited about performing better. In the 2nd half of 2020, our analytics show we would have made an extra two million dollars with changes we have made so far.” The International Group, Inc.
OESuite® Business Benefits for Mobile Applications
As plant conditions and risk tolerances change, OESuite® keeps your plant staff informed while integrating the entire organization across departmental lines. Everyone can focus, immediately, on the most important tasks at hand while armed with the right information – leading to less operational risk and improved profitability. The right data is in your hands, always at the right time. If you’re ready for your workforce to work at the speed of data, and collaborate with a remote workforce, OESuite® Mobile Applications can help.
These are the core functions in all OESuite® Modules:
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Asset Registry / Navigation
- Audit Trail
- Calculation Engine
- Coordination Compliance
- Configurable Notifications
- Damage Mechanisms
- Data Export / Import
- Document Links / Attachments
- Form Builder
- Integration / Connectors
- KPI Manager
- Material Library
- Mobile Applications
- Module and Hierarchy Specific Security
- Multi-Lingual / International Formatting
- My Obligations / Calendar
- My Subscriptions
- Obligation Reassignment
- OE View
- Planning / Scheduling
- RACI Chart
- Report Builder
- Risk Ranking
- Risk Registry
- Robust Search
- Single Sign On (SSO)
- Standard Reporting
- Visual Operations
- Workflow (Initiate, Approval, Execution, etc.)
For more information email us at email@example.com or call (713) 355-2900.
Operational Sustainability® makes operational excellence simple.
Succeeding in today’s complex, highly-regulated industries depends on how well your company manages operational risk and enables operational discipline. Our world-class advisory services and our industry-leading cloud-based, highly configurable software work together to enable your company to achieve operational excellence. To implement OE 4.0 and sustain operational integrity, companies must balance production goals with reliability, safety, and human and environmental factors. We identify and help you solve any issues to move to a real-time, mobilized risk-aware culture. With an average of more than 30 years of industry experience each, our advisors can design a solution tailored to your company’s culture and needs.
Learn how Operational Sustainability can advise your workforce through our consulting services and support your journey to operational excellence through our OESuite® software platform. See our full slate of free webinars, white papers, detailed module information, and scheduled workshops online at drivingoe.com.
This document is protected under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. This proposal contains information that is proprietary and confidential to Operational Sustainability, LLC, and shall not be disclosed outside the recipient’s company or duplicated, used or disclosed in whole or in part by the recipient for any purpose other than to evaluate this proposal. Any other use or disclosure in whole or in part of this information without the express written permission of Operational Sustainability, LLC is prohibited.
Operational Sustainability, LLC is a Delaware limited liability corporation.